Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Why the new name?

That's right! One at a Time now has a new name!

Building a Better Us!

Yes, the name sounds weird. Shouldn't it be "building a better you"?

No. It shouldn't be "building a better you" because you aren't the only one who needs to be better. We all do. Therefore this blog is about building a better us.

I decided to change the name because I want to blog to have a newer focus. I want the blog to be an opportunity for all of us to grow together. I want to grow with you. I need to grow with you. I figured why not do this together? So we will. Each post will be about opportunities for us to grow as people. Some may be simple short explanations and others may require a lot of work, but we are going to do it....together.

As always, I appreciate your dedication.

Stay tuned for more

No comments:

Post a Comment